Frequently asked questions
What are the products made of?
Our products are made of 98% viscose - a manufactured fiber, originating in natural wood cellulose, and 2% elastane. Read more about our Sustainability policy here.
To place your order, you choose the item that you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart. Then, proceed to the checkout page where you fill in your personal information and pay for the order. Make sure to complete all steps in the payment procedure when paying so that we are able to capture the amount and ship your order.Where can I enter my discount code?
Your discount code can be added to your cart which you will find if you click on “Go to Cart” in the upper right corner. The discount will immediately be discounted from the total sum when applying the coupon. Please note that you can only use one discount code per order.Was my order successful?
A successful purchase results in an order confirmation that is sent to the e-mail address that you provided when placing your order. If you have not received a confirmation, please contact our costumer service at email@example.com.
WARRANTY AND REPAIR
What is a warranty issue and what is not?
Our warranty term is two years from the date of purchase. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects on the product itself, only. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, use our contact form on the contact us page and choose “Warranty and Repair” in the subject line. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness.
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc., alteration of the color on the leather)
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the product
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the customer.